Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Baby Angel


edited picture not as crooked but slightly straighter than before.
I'm having major computer problems like my Picasa doesn't work so I've tried to do the same things on another photo editing programme that I haven't a clue about which why my card is still crooked well worse than normal.
Not even sure this is the card I planned for today but its the only way that saved properly and I was able to load to my blog.
So who is this sweet darling but one of Mo's babies this one is called Baby Angel 1 and is so easy to colour and quick which most important with Christmas Cards.
I've used the Sketch Saturday Sketch the papers are a Joy pack not sure where I picked it up from. The fence is MFT and the I use some silver twine to tie round it. The stars are Memory Box and I used white pearls to hide the lilac centres of the snowflakes on the paper. The snowflakes or stars with the Baby Angel I used a glitter pen to give them sparkle. Not sure if my baby is sitting on a cloud or on the ground even way I use some flower soft and fun flock to make it fluffy.
Have paperwork to do today and then I hope to make a card at least I've another week coming up with lots of things planned and I'm guessing that I will pay for that later so I need to make plenty of cards for days I'm out and when I'm recovering. Good job I have loads of images waiting to be used.


44 comments:

Melodie said...

A really cute card.
Hugs
Melodie

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Beautiful Christmas card Debby! Susan x

Nicole said...

OOooohhh Debby, and again sooooooo sweet!!! Hugs, Nicole

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous Christmas card and such a sweet image

Anne

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous Debby. I love the colours and the baby angel is adorable.

Christine L said...

Your card is beautiful Debby... love the gorgeous baby angel!!

Hugs
Christine x

Mervi said...

Fabulous card Debby, love it;-))m

Beryl said...

Gorgeous card Debby. Love the cool blues.
Beryl xx

Crafting Belle said...

Really pretty card, love the colour Xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Debby, it's such a lovely card with the most gorgeously sweet image, love the star dies.

I use Picmonkey an on line photo editing site, it's free and has lots of features an it's helped my bad photography no end, this might help you, Kate x

Sandra H said...

Debby ......So beautiful as always x

Anita said...

Gorgeous and sweet card once again! I think the little angel is sitting on the snowy ground ;)
xoxo Anita

Sue said...

Stunning card Debby, I love the cute image and gorgeous colours
hugs Sue xx

Åse-May said...

Sweettttttt......hug

José said...

Beautiful card Debby, realy sweet image, and great choise of paper to match.

Julie said...

A very cute card Debby

Claire said...

A little sweetie. Hugs, Claire x

Doreen said...

Beautiful card,love the image,great layout.xxx

KraftyKaren said...

Really sweet card - that image is just so cute x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Very cute image sweetie, who can ignore those up stretched arms.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Mary Mac said...

TOTALLY ENCHANTING. WOW

Mary Mac

Bonnie Weiss said...

Too, too cute Debby. You and Mo are quite the team.

Hazel said...

A lovely sweet card, Debby

Marlou McAlees said...

totally adorable Debby ♥

Linda . J said...

Love your card Debby, all the details are so fabulous, so beautifully coloured.
Hugs Linda

Viv said...

Adorable Christmas card Debby. x

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Debby! I love the cool blues and the precious image! Wonderful design!

Deb said...

Such a beautiful card!
Debxx

Mary J said...

So adorably sweet!!! Love the layout too!

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow this is really precious Debby!! Such a lovely take on the sketch! HUGS :)

downrightcrafty said...

beautiful Debby
Hugs Kate x

coops said...

so gorgeous debby.stunning icy colours and i love your details and sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Malika said...

oh Debby what a cute little Angel

fantastic Card

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous Christmas card Debby. The image is adorable and I love the colours and layout.
Lorraine x

heidy said...

Such a sweet card Debby!!
XXX Heidy

Kathleen said...

Love the colours and and the background to this card, sweet image and you have just reminded me that I have a baby boy card to make.

Kath x

Janine said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Debby. Such an adorable image an I love the colours.
Hugs, Janine xx

Barb Ghig said...

Debby...your cards are so GORGEOUS, I never even notice that they might be slightly crooked :-)
This card is absolutely darling!!!

Shelly said...

Really sweet...love the stars!

Mau xx said...

Beautiful card Debby, this new image is so sweet, I guess she is going to be a favourite this Christmas. Love your gorgeous background too.
Huge Hugs Mau xx
Take it easy my friend, try and pace yourself xxxxx

Erica ♥ said...

This one is great again ☺

Have a nice (creative) weekend ☺
Hugs and greetzz Erica ☼
heidebloempjuh.blogspot.nl

Anonymous said...

Hi Debby, I felt sure I commented on this cutie......but can't see it!! He is gorgeous. S x

XxJULESxX said...

stunning card!!

Carissa said...

Wow, this is really beautiful.