Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Disney Girls


Last Saturday at the MJ's All day Crop I actually scrapbooked other photos than Christmas and it was liberating. Although I've taken the decision to scrapbook 2012 before I get onto this year. Not all the photos are mine I back up my daughters photos and this is the only way I sometimes get nice photos of her.
These girls all met up while working in Florida for Disney and they got together again for a wedding hence the title.
With the help of a sketch from Pinterest and the fact I can make it all girly with flowers this layout was born.
The large daisy flowers are a retired Sizzix die and the smaller flowers is Memory Box with a Cheery Lynn swirl with leaves.
I'll be back like Arnie says but it will be at 2pm with the new Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.



22 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Oh Debby...this is so gorgeous! Love the flowers and the swirls with this! The raised D for Disney is so effective.

What fun for them to have a reunion!

Still in Filey having a wonderful beach chalet family time. The chalet is all decorated in British Flags and it is such great fun to go down there for breakfast and spend the mornings!

brenda said...

This is a stunning l/o Debby and a great colour combo as well.

B x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great photo and a fab layout. Love the colours. I have that old Sizzix die haven't used it for ages, very useful for large flowers, perfect for this lo.

downrightcrafty said...

how gorgeous love it
Hugs Kate xx

Anita said...

Beautiful layout!
xoxo Anita

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Oh, this is totally beautiful. Lovely picture and gorgeous flowers.

Dianne H said...

Beautiful layout. Stunning pic.

Sue - said...

Beautiful layout and colours.

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous photo and fabulous layout Debby. I love all the pretty details too.
Lorraine x

scrappyjacky said...

What a lovely page....I especially love all the flowers.

Sandra said...

So beautiful Debby. I love it!! xx
Sandra xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous happy photo and lovely layout.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Dawn T said...

what a great LO Debby. The daisies really make the LO pop.

Bonnie Weiss said...

Your layout is just as perfect as your cards...what a wonderful keepsake page.

Mau xx said...

What a great page Debby, Love the layout and flowers.
Hugs Mau xx

Mau xx said...

Forgot to add Debby, great new Diet pics and love your hair. You and hubby make a dashing pair :))
Hugs Mau xx

Nannieflash said...

Oh wow Debby a stunning scrapbook page, I love the flowers and the lace. hugs Shirleyxxx

KraftyKaren said...

Lovely photo and a great layout. The flowers are beautiful and you have reminded me that I have some old Sizzix large dies that rarely see the light of day - I really should dust them off for my scrapbooking!!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous layout for a beautiful photo, Debby!

Alison Scott said...

Fabulous layout Debby. I love it.

XxJULESxX said...

Just beautiful stunning line up too!

Anonymous said...

Hi Debby, great LO and what a lovely photo. S x