Wednesday, May 21, 2014

happy BEE day


Running late this morning but not because I got up late but I forgot to download the photos. By the time I had done that, cropped, watermarked and fiddly with the pixels and lighting it got later and later. It didn't help that using a computer that felt like myself first thing meant everything went at a snail pace.
Anyway the inspiration for my card is this week CAS(E) this Sketch although I think my rectangle maybe on the large size. But the hexagon made want to use the bees do love the bees from Simon Says Stamps Circle Friends stamp and it has the perfect sentiment.
I'm heavily influence by the sunshine we've had, I say had because as soon as I started the card the clouds covered it up for the day but its back this morning.

Back at 2pm 



20 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fabulous design.xxx

Lee-Anne said...

This is so sweet...love the little bees and bright sunshine!

Mary J said...

You clever thing! I love the window with the bees buzzing around it!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Awesome design Debby.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Brilliant card and design Debby. Susan x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Fab design and so cute.
Lorraine

Unknown said...

This is beautiful Debby, love the die cut sun and sweet bees :)

Pat said...

I love this sunny card Debby, and the bees are so cute. A lovely card. x

Åse-May said...

Wooowww....love it...hug

Sarah said...

What a wonderful card Debby. Really effective and I love the sentiment!! xx

Carol S. said...

Brilliant! Just love it. hugs, Carol S.xx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful sun shiny card Debby..love the cute bee's too..

luv CHRISSYxx

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card Debby l love those bees and the sunrays x

Lorraine said...

Bee - utiful!
Lorraine x

Kathleen said...

Why don't I scroll down?
Fabulous creation love the splendid CAS and great images.

Kath x

XxJULESxX said...

Debby love this one! it's beeeeutiful!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so cute! Super sweet take on the sketch!

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is such a unique card! I love the sweet little bees.
Rebecca.

Michelle said...

What a cute card! I love bees. And sunshine. :-)

Lynne in NI said...

Ohhh I LOVE this card Debby! That sun burst is fab and the little bees are so cute :)