Sunday, March 22, 2015

Ducky


 I think I may be getting the hang of these pocket pages and I'm starting to like doing them. I only use them when I have loads of photos I want to use like these from my nephews photo shot. How could I decide which ones not to use.
Lots of dies used here although I have just realised my caterpillar had no eyes will have to rectify that.

This is the large photo to go next to the pocket pages in the album. I fiddled with those flowers for ages and decided something was missing. So added the leaf swirls and used the Stampin Up gunchy stamps. I was looking for mouse cut outs that I had already done and put with other bits for when I was suppose to make this at a crop and found the cork stars. I wish now the Y was standing up rather than hanging down but it well and truly stuck so no chance of changing it now. Oh and I did find my mice.


24 comments:

Joke de Wit said...

Ohhhh wat leuk Debby.Groetjes Joke

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

How fabulous Debby, gorgeous photos and brilliant layouts. Susan x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous LOs Debby. Love them :) xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

what an adorable page Debby....beautiful photo's

Anne

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous page and pcoket pics, can see how useful these are when you have lots of pics

Sue said...

So gorgeous Debby, such delightful photos and I love your detailing.
hugs Sue xx

cotnob said...

These are gorgeous Debby, he certainly does look like a happy chappie.
Pauline
x

Deborah said...

Two super cute layouts. Gorgeous photos and I love the die cuts you've used.
Deborah A

JoAnn said...

Adorable layouts and such sweet photos.

Jackie Scott said...

Two gorgeous Layouts! Love the die cuts on both and the DP and grunge stamp on the second one!

Tracey said...

Oh my, these pictures are just adorable!!! Love your pages Debby!! xx

Sandra H said...

Aww they are so cute!

Maria said...

Hi Debby,
I love it, he is a real cutie :-) Love the colours and layout on the
first and the second , wow with all the leafs aaaaah !
Maria x

Scrapthat said...

SO cute Debby!!

Lynsey said...

Wow Debby these are stunning layouts! Love your pocket page and all the fab dies on the second one!
Hugs Lynsey x

Chrissy said...

GORGEOUS Debby..what a cute little fellow.Fabulous layouts and I see the little mouse poked in the leaves..how cute!.

luv CHRISSYxx

Brawny x said...

Oh this is fabulous. How cute is he x

Carol S. said...

Superb photos and love the page. hugs, Carol S.xx

Tammy said...

What a sweet and adorable fella! Great pages, love that he's snacking on a leaf!

Cheryl W. said...

Fabulous layouts! I really like the warm colors you used - especially since your nephew has no clothes on. LOL

Anonymous said...

Beautiful x

Jacee said...

Awww how adorable Debby, such a sweet baby
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

scrappymo! said...

Great!

KraftyKaren said...

Both layouts are fab - what great photos you had to work with