Sunday, June 14, 2015

Christmas Spirit


One of my layouts I made last week at the all day crop, it was a great day even if my sister and friend weren't able to make it. I did plan what I was doing even down to the point to the Pinterest layout I wanted to use.
I used the layout or sketches to help me make a start but general things go its own way depending on the size of my photos. The large Poinsettia is actually the Penny Black Slapstick stamp I'd recently used for a card, I quickly stamped it and threw in red and green copic pens while packing my bags, glad I did. The holly flourish is also Penny Black, if my brain was in gear I could have blogged this on my Penny Black Saturday.
The papers are Simple Stories and the letters are from various companies.
I feeling a bit smug at the moment I've had a DT card making day and even though they are a bit clean and simple I've got myself well in advance just have to finish the hardest one which of course I left till last and the next few weeks I shall be able to do as I like.
Yes Mr Postman did come yesterday too late for me to used the new goodies but maybe I'll get a chance today.

18 comments:

Sarah said...

What a wonderful layout Debby. Sounds like you have been very organised indeed and I look forward to seeing what you get up to with your new things!! xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great layout and love the fun pics

Anonymous said...

Fabulous LO Debby, great photos. Enjoy your new goodies :) xx

Doreen said...

Love your gorgeous layout.xxx

brenda said...

A great l/o Debby, the traditional Christmas colours always work so well.

Hope you have a good Sunday.

B x

Nataliascraft said...

What a brilliant page, fabulous layout and beautiful poinsettia x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debby, fabulous photos. I love the poinsettia and brilliant layout.
hugs Sue xx

Pat said...

I love this layout Debby with the PB poinsettia and holly flourish which I just adore. I wish I could be so organised with my card making but I tend to leave my birthday cards until the last minute and end up scurrying round ..lol. x

Tracy said...

Hi Debby
Fabulous page, love the layout and design.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

scrappyjacky said...

Great layout....love the poinsettia.

Jackie Scott said...

Great layout with your pretty Christmas papers and your gorgeous poinsettia. The photos bring out the Christmas spirit as well. Oh to be so organized!

Chrissy said...

Great fun photos Debby and fabulous layout...

luv CHRISSYxx

Tammy said...

Ha-ha, your pictures gave me a giggle! Love your fun page!

JoAnn said...

Lovely layout and fun photos. The poinsettia is beautiful and the perfect accent.

Cheryl W. said...

Your layout puts me in the Christmas spirit, even though it's sweltering outside! Love it!

Tracey said...

Loving this page Debby!! So festive! xx

Jacee said...

Fabulous page Debby, love the layout and the fun pics!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

KraftyKaren said...

Beautiful layout - love the stamped flower and the die cut holly, they set off the photos beautifully