Monday, November 16, 2015

Poinsettia Joy


Still having probs with taking photos this one is a bit blurry when I post it extra large. I have a couple in my camera to upload will see what they look like.
Inside my Floral Oval I used Tim Holtz Brick stencil and Simon Says Stamp Falling Snow Background stamp.
My cluster of Poinsettias is using Simon Says Cluster of Leaves and Poinsettia Parade, I do love the size of the Poinsettias.
To finish I used the Joy word also from Simon Says Stamps, it recently arrived in the house and needed to check out how it would work, that my excuse and sticking with it.

16 comments:

Sammy said...

So lovely. Those poinsettias are so pretty! x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and creative is your card as always you are so talented in lots of crafty ways x

Carol said...

A beautiful card Debby, so pretty. Carol x

Pat said...

This is gorgeous Debby and I love the WOW with just the red pearls for the centres of the poinsettias and then the silver die cut sentiment to finish. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Stunning card Debbie, love what you have done.

Unknown said...

Debbie this is one stunning card and your design is wonderful.

Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}

Cheryl W. said...

Wonderful, elegant card! Love the little pop of red on the poinsettias.

Brawny x said...

At least it's straight Debby. I can't even seem to be able to take a photo straight at the moment. Love this card. It's gorgeous x

Carol S. said...

A very classy card and love white on white. Hugs, Carol S.xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Debby, such an elegant design.
Pauline
x

Di said...

Absolutely gorgeous WOW card Debby! Amazing how so much detail, done in white, can look so, so elegant. LOVE it!

Hugs

Di xx

Lorraine said...

So pretty, love the wow design and all the pretty dies.
Lorraine x

Kathleen said...

Beautiful card, love it.

Kath x

Tammy said...

Beautiful card, lovely elegance!

cuilliesocks said...

Totally stunning Debby!!, Kate x

JenniferD said...

Love this white on white from you!