Tuesday, December 01, 2015

Music


Time for another challenge from Everybody Art Challenge this time to use some music and I used a Music stamp to make a background for my carol singer.
I coloured Charlie Carolling in traditional Christmas papers so it would work with the bits of Holly paper I had left.
My Scallop mat is from Avery Elle and everything was layered round it. Of course my Holly is Martha Stewart and the MFT Music Note die was also used to give it a reason for the music background.
Do pop over and check out the team and hope you can join us this week.
It looks like I have more or less enough Christmas cards just two very special ones to make and I then can just make them for fun now!

If you didn't know its the 1st of December and in previous years I have My Favourite Cards and My Favourite Christmas Cards posts and I plan to do the same this year. Eventually I will post the candy I have for each of them.

On Christmas Eve I will put up a post with My Favourite Five Christmas Cards 2015 with a Mr Linky to add your link to your post of your Favourite Christmas cards.

On the 30th December I will post My Five Favourite 2015 again with a Mr Linky to add your link to your post, now this time I'm quite happy for various crafts as long as they were made this year.

I'm also happy if you join a monthly favourite to add your link or even if you go over the five things.

Any question you can e-mail on debby4000craftystuff@hotmail.co.uk

22 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely gorgeous Debby. Loving the traditional colours.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Squirrel x said...

Now I am sat here wondering what he might be singing - Slade perhaps? Brilliant card hun. Hugs xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card x

JoAnn said...

Love your card. That image is so cute and the music notes a great touch.

Stamps and Paper said...

Fabulous card Debby

Anne

Cheryl W. said...

Great Christmas card, Debby! Love the little note embellishments and the musical background stamp. Perfect for your little caroler!!

Dotty Jo said...

Fabulous, Jo x

Pat said...

Fabulous card Debby, and the carol singer with those music notes is a real winner! I love the papers and the colours too and the MS holly is something I would love to get as it is a pretty shaped holly leaf and looks good on all the cards you have made with it. x

Pat said...

Sorry, I forgot to say how much I am looking forward to your Favourites Five challenge again this year. x

~ginny said...

Wow - Debby! Even after following you for so long, you amaze me with your talent! I have put this card in my Inspiration folder so I can check it out again & again! You are my inspiration on so many occasions - and I have been lax in leaving you comments - so please accept this as me paying due to the Queen of Paper Tole!
~ginny
RubberMAD

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

FAB U LUS!

chrissy xx said...

Such a sweetie! FABulous design Debby.
I LOve your musical notes.
Chrissyxx
{Thanks for the Blog Hop} x

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Debby, a super image and lovely traditional colours.
Pauline
x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Debby, love the image and all the pretty details
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Loving this sweet caroller! A very Christmasy Christmas card and love all the music notes. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Marlies said...

A fab Christmas card in lovely colours. A sweet singer and I like the music notes detail. hugs, Marlies

Kathleen said...

Merry and Bright it certainly is, pity the sentiment doesn't include beautiful too.

Kath x

José said...

Lovely card Debby, love the traditional red and green and the caroling boy.

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous card Debby, love the image and the wonderful colours, kate x

Tammy said...

Just amazing! Love you card and all the musical embellishments!

Whisper said...

Oooo what an adorable image and such a super layout too, luv Sam x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute card love the traditional colours. Always love your five faves even though I find it so hard to choose them