Thursday, February 18, 2016

Boys


This would have been the card I would have posted if I had joined the Dream Team Blog Hop this month, which is for Boys by the way.  I decided to pull out this month since we are probably packing the car to return home from MIL funeral and Mr Blogger is doesn't always behave when you scheduling.

My little chap is called Lil' Hocky Guy and I had these few papers from Doodlebug in the perfect boys colours.

The stars are my Christmas present Stitched Stars from MFT which were perfect for the papers. I since my little guy is a cool dude I used the Paper Smooches Happy Birthday die but its an absolute pain. First I have to cut one in scrap paper to give me a template for when I cut it out in the colour I want since each letter is loose but it is worth it in the end.

If you want to check out the Dream Teams Blog Hop it starts a Lou's Blog but if you get lost on the way there is a post on the Dream Team Blog with the hop run in its entirety.

14 comments:

brenda said...

A really super card for the lads Debby.

B x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love this colour combo and what a great image. Hugs x

Whisper said...

Oooo what a great image and i'm loving those stitched stars too, Luv Sam x

Viv said...

Such a fantastic card Debby - love everything about it. x

Pat said...

This is a wonderful card for a chap of any age really and the stitched stars are lovely with it Debby and great in the red and blue. x

Lorraine said...

A brilliant boys card Debby, love the image and fab papers
Lorraine x

Sarah said...

He's so cute and I love the colours xx

Mummylade said...

Absolutely adorable! Love the stars.

Anonymous said...

Great card Debby.xx

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Debby, lovely bright colours.
Pauline
x

Chrissy said...

Totally AWESOME Debby..

Luv CHRISSYxx

coops said...

So stunning Debby.I really love your red and blue combo and your image is brilliant ;D

xx coops xx

Carol S. said...

Brilliant card and love the sweet image. Great colours too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Lynne in NI said...

Fab card, love your stars and bright colours