Sunday, March 27, 2016

Bride and Groom




I finally got round to scrapbooking 2014 and in February of that year my Mum and Dad renewed their vows although Mum knew nothing about it. It was while making the pocket pages ( there's a lot of photos) and the larger layouts that I realised within  twelve months we had lost both of them which gave me the title of the layout I recently posted here.

I brought a pack of Carpe Diem and a few extra singles so that all the photos will be using them to give them a bit of order when in my albums.

The butterfly and words are Visible Image which was in the shop at the retreat and I think the words stamped on Mums page but it feels it was a long time ago.


The frame emphasis Mum's face is a Spellbinder and the title is cut from a Cricut but I had cut the letter three time each so that once layered together it shows up on white

I'm finally back I won't say I'm 100% better but I'm not coughing so much but I'm having to take things slowly still feel a bit wobbly. Yesterday I made a couple of cards, fingers crossed I may make a couple more today, they are quite and easy ones but its a step in the right direction.

Thank you for all my get well wishes.

17 comments:

Grenouille Greetings said...

Delighted you are feeling better, Debby! These are two lovely layouts! Beautiful memories I'm sure! Hugs, Lesley

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Glad you are bavk with us.lovely memories on these pages. Take care x

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous pages. Hope you are feeling better, Debby, Jo x

Lorraine said...

Two gorgeous page layouts Debby, lovely photos and memories for you.
Hope you are felling better.
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

Super layouts Debby and lovely photographs.
I'm so pleased that you are feeling better, take care.
Pauline
x

cuilliesocks said...

How lovely to capture these wonderful moments like this, beautiful pages, Kate x

Brawny x said...

Glad you're feeling a bit better Debbie. Wonderful LOs. Glad you have those memories as they're so important x

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby your layouts are gorgeous the photos are lovely. I am glad you are starting to feel better. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Pat said...

Glad you are feeling a bit better Debby and the layouts and photos are really beautiful and will bring back happy memories of your Mum and Dad. x

Carol S. said...

Lovely page layouts and memorable photos. Hope you are well on the mend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Debby, these are wonderful pages! Sorry to hear you have been poorly.
Hugs Lynsey x

Cheryl W. said...

Your layouts are so lovely - especially those of your parents. I hope they bring about sweet memories every time you look at them.

Brenda Brown said...

Great layouts Debby, sorry to hear you've had that horrible cough and virus, we've all had it too.
Hope you've had a great Easter weekend despite being under the weather.
Hugs Brenda xxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous LOs Debby, I hope you feel better soon...It's taking us ages to get over this dreaded virus. xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous Debby. What precious memories and beautiful moments captured to treasure forever. I really must do more scrapbooking! You do inspire me to get sorted. Hugs and Happy Easter. I hope you had a lovely one, Wends x

Lynne in NI said...

Oh wow, these are absolutely gorgeous Debby! A beautiful memory of your Mum and Dad x

Lynne in NI said...

Oh wow, these are absolutely gorgeous Debby! A beautiful memory of your Mum and Dad x