Monday, September 19, 2016

Cheque Card


A friend ask for a gift card suitable for a cheque. Well I knew what I wanted to use but to get the right size was a bit tricky.

First of all I used this die from Stampin Up and added the pink since that was the colour of the wedding. My friend already had a proper wedding card so I added the Penny Black lots of love die keeping everything simple.

As you can see inside I added another piece of the die cut to hold the cheque. What should have taken no time at all took ages.

13 comments:

Kath said...

A fabulous gift card - I love the dies you've used.
Kath x

Stamps and Paper said...

Pretty die Debby and it makes a lovely card

Anne

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Debby. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is so lovely and a delicate colour too.
Faith
x

Doreen said...

Love your gift card,a great idea.xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a stunning card and such a clever idea. I do love that die. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card Debs and brilliant idea x

Lorraine said...

A brilliant gift card, love the pretty die.
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

A very pretty gift card and a great design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Pat said...

This gift card is very pretty Debby and that die is gorgeous. I love the soft pink in the background, and the die cut used inside to fit the cheque/voucher into works beautifully. The PB sentiment is perfect too. x

Unknown said...

Very beautiful card Debby for such an occasion ! And I love the idea of the die cut used inside to put the cheque ! Very clever idea and for the Xmas coming can be very useful ! Thanks for sharing.
Izzy Scrap

Craftychris said...

Brilliant gift card! xxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous and a brilliant idea xx