Thursday, May 11, 2017

Big Guy Golfer


I'm still struggling on with my men cards and with time, so a CAS with Mo's image of Big Guy Golfing is the answer for the moment.

The sketch was this weeks Mojo Monday when I realised that the fish tail banners are suppose to under the patterned paper mat. There was me thinking I could enter a challenge before it ran out.

The letters are a Memory Box alphabet die set and the stamped you is an old Simon Says Stamp not sure if its still available. I also used Simon Says stamp Stitched Rectangle give a simple card some interest round the large main image mat.

I'll like say I'm done with men cards but I think I still have a few more to do, plus this year is all about Wedding and Babies. There is a even more important card I must do, A New Home. Finally my DD has exchanged contracts, although will still have her under our roof, while she and her Dad decorate and I'll supervise.


8 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Great masculine card Debby

Anne

Doreen said...

Love the fab image,this is gorgeous.xxx

Pat said...

A wonderful card Debby and great for the sporty male. I love the colouring of the argyle and the stitched mat works well. Masculine cards are always difficult but you certainly nailed this one. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A SUPER card, love the papers you used too.
Faith
x

Chrissy said...

A FANtastic male card Debby..

luv CHRISSYxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great cas card love the layout

Cheryl W. said...

Super card! Love that old duffer.

Cindy Groh said...

Perfect guy card.