Sunday, June 11, 2017

Christmas Scrapbooking


Thanks to the staff at my Mum's nursing home I have some last photos of my Mum. The first one of the few of the family who all turned up at the same time.

Mum loved pretty colours so I used some Graphic 45 I think thats what they are. Tim Holtz sizzix trees and Memory Box Family Deer. Snowflakes are my favourites from Simon Says Stamp and Lawn Fawn.


They have lots of activities especially to the run up for Christmas. This time I used two diffferent types of  Tim Holtz Christmas Trees with the added Memory Box stars. Again the family of deer and my Father Christmas die.

The stamped sentiments are from Simon Says Stamp Christmas Toys and the printed sentiment suddenly means something other than what it was printed for.

4 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Wonderful for a lovely memory Debbie.
Faith
x

Pat said...

Two wonderful layouts made around your lovely Mum Debby and will give you lots of happy memories. x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely memory pages Debby x

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Debby, wonderful pages love them