Thursday, February 01, 2018

Pretty Purse



It was  Mo's Pretty Purse curly hair that appealed to me even though it was a bit tricky to layer but I think she was worth it. If I was better organised I would paper piece her coat maybe next time.

The papers are Doodlebug not sure which ones the pack it quite old and I have only a few sheets left whatever it was.  The layout is one I found on my card sketches board on Pinterest,

The sentiment is an old Stampin Up one and the hearts are Simon says Stamp while the daisy is MFT Upsy Daisy dies.





Simon Says Stamp

8 comments:

Pat said...

This little MM lady is so cute Debby and I love the dimension you have given her and such pretty colouring and beautiful background papers, also love the die cut hearts and daisy and circular sentiment as finishing touches. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Fabulous little lady, a fabulous card. Lovely colours for everything.
Faith
x

Lorraine said...

She looks fabulous and I love her hair. Gorgeous papers and layout as always.
Lorraine x

Brawny x said...

That is gorgeous Debbie. A fabulous cardvx

~ginny said...

Beautamous! You are right - that image calls out to paper sculptors and you did it justice!
~ginny
RubberMAD

Cheryl W. said...

Very sweet card. That updo hairstyle is awesome! I love your card design with the tilted rectangle.

Fikreta said...

Very nice card!
hugs

Lynne in NI said...

Awww she's a real cutie, I love how you did her hair!