Wednesday, February 07, 2018

Some Bunny

wed-newchallenge-header

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Thank you for joining us for the Anything Goes Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.

This week the challenge is

It Must Be Love 

We are showcasing our very own Simon Says Stamp Exclusive Products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have them we would love to see them used.
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $50 gift voucher to one randomly selected winner to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px


My card today just developed, I first I made the back with Oxides. I used Abandoned Coral, Picked Raspberry and Antique Linen. I then used the Simon says Stamp Stitched Rectangles obviously when it was dried.

I then used the little hearts from the Simon Says Stamp Choose Happy, first with Versamark and then with the Ranger Enchanted Gold embossing powder.

Background done I now needed to decorate, I kinda wanted to use this bunny from the Simon Says Stamp Somebunny he's so cute. I only coloured in the pink areas and because some bunny didn't buy the dies I had to cut round one of stamped bunnies and left a bit of a white edge. I then layered the ears, body and feet.

I also knew I wanted to stamp the Some Bunny sentiment so out came another essential item in my craft room the Simon Says Stamp Stitched Banners, it would work for the bunny to sit on too. I found I had enough scraps of the background for my heart sentiment which then completed my banner.

Another essential craft item my Simon Say Stamp Clustered Leaves it comes along to the Craft Crop I go to each month, its a perfect size for layouts but I had to cut it so enough leaves showed up from behind my banner.




Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.

18 comments:

Tracy Freeman said...

Adorable card Debby, I have had the leaf die on my wish list for so long and always forget to actually buy it ! X

Lin said...

This is THE cutest, Debby! What a sweet combination of Simon products and I love that tiny heart!

Dot J Freel said...

So cute!

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fab details.xxx

Marlena M. said...

LOVE the white scene popped against the oxides Debby~

Chrissy said...

So very cute Debby..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine A said...

such a cute card Debby, the little bunny is adorable and I love how you sat him on a banner, very cute :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Unknown said...

Oh Debby I love this it’s so cute and your design is wonderful.
Thank you for sharing

Hugs Debs xxx

Pat said...

I love your large leaves and the bunny sits beautifully on the sentiment banner Debby, and the pretty pink and gold in the background using the oxide inks is extremely pretty. I love the clear sequins as a finishing touch too. x

Cheryl W. said...

Super cute card, Debby! Love that your sweet little bunny is sitting on the banner.

Anonymous said...

So cute and lovely xxx

Fikreta said...

its super adorable!

Brawny x said...

Great card... Very cute Debby x

Stephanie said...

SO CUTE! And what a fun Oxide background!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Fabulous background and colours Debby. Such a cute bunny too.
Faith
x

Let's Art Journal said...

Such an adorable card! I love the background you created and that bunny and sentiment is too cute 😁. Thanks for the inspiration and wishing you a happy weekend! J 😊

Lisa A. said...

What an adorable card, Debby...that bunny is so cute!!

Lynne in NI said...

Awww what a sweet bunny card, your background is gorgeous Debby!