Thursday, April 12, 2018

April Fairy


She's not really called April Fairy but she is the image that Mo as chosen for us to use for the Facebook challenge. She is called Lydia and is only two dollars.

These papers are some Penny Black ones not sure if they are still available, just checked its called Summertime and I found it still available on Simon Says Stamp.

While looking for a card from 2012 for a crafter who wanted some help and discovered my love of a lace border and how I made a flower spray on nearly all my pretty cards. So it inspired me to have a  one today. My flowers are MFT Upsy Daisy but I think that's retired now along with La LaLand Filigree corner die. I finish up with using a Poppy Stamp Leaf die but I had trim it so it wouldn't over power my flowers.

Had a really busy weekend with a Scrap Cafe Crop and the lovely Jean one of the card ladies who had been very poorly since Christmas came in to say Hello.

Sunday Hubby to took myself as well as my Sister and friend Nikki to Ally Pally bit of a shock I came home with money, never heard of before. I was very conscious I had a pile of new goodies from the little Bracknell Craft show still on my desk waiting to be used. It was even smaller than last April so sad.




Mo's Digital Pencil




13 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is gorgeous, lovely to see a square card and some of your fave techniques like the lace border. Cute cute image. Glad I didn’t go to Ally Pally.

Beth Queen said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors and the way you used your lace and ribbon. The papers are spot on too. Your card just "pops" the minute you see it. Greatjob.

Sandra H said...

So pretty and what a darling image used love the colours too!

Pat said...

Such a cute little fairy Debby and love those spicy colours, and the lace goes beautifully and love the finishing touches with the riboon and pretty flowers and die cut corner. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This card is magic, I LOVE it.
Faith
x

Martie Rollin said...

Love your color coordination! The lace adds a nice touch. Well done!

Cheryl W. said...

Pretty card in such bright and cheerful colors! You do such great work, Debby.

Tracy said...

Your card is so pretty and the image is so adorable!!
I love how you popped up the image <3

Maria said...

Love this little fairy, the card is so cute.
I too went to Ally Pally on the Sunday and came back home
with money left in my purse which never happened before Lol
Never had to pay for Make and Take before either x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Adorable!!! Love this sweet image and your image layering is always such a treat! Love the paper combo and fab card design too. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Lynne in NI said...

Awww what a cutie, love your lace border!
I kinda gave up on the Belfast Craft Show too, there were less and less stamping goodies worth buying :(

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!

Betty McAlister said...

Gorgeous card Debby. Love your Lace border, flowers and the cute image. Never been to Ally Pally so now won't feel I've missed out again!! X