Monday, April 16, 2018

Crochet


Yes I making another baby Rainbow Ripple Blanket but I call the Baby Star Blanket. I've lost count how many I've made, you can tell by the colours that the gender isn't known.
Of course I making a matching comforter but I have two to make because I want to make a gift to an acquaintance
.

It all stopped for these tiny booties and mittens, apologies for the yellow photo but they were quickly photo because they have been given away. They are for a premature baby that as recently be born at 32 weeks. I added my chapstick to help give you some idea of the size they weren't that difficult but knowing how tiny the baby is was very difficult to visualise.


This is a new bag for my wheelchair cushion, my first attempt many years ago the cushion kept falling out and it annoyed hubby so I finally managed after promising him for years to make another.

I was going to make a button to close the flap but in the end I put some poppers on. Slightly better version than the last one.

5 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

EVERYTHING is BEAUTIFUL Debby including those tiny boottees.
Faith
x

Pat said...

You have been busy Debby and love the star blanket and those sweet little bootees, and a great job you made of the new wheelchair cushion. You are so clever and a real all rounder when it comes to crafting. x

sue w. said...

Hi Debby, wow you have been busy and all so wonderful. I agree with Pat, you turn your hand to all crafting.
Hugs Sue W.

Cheryl W. said...

My goodness, you've been very busy. The blanket is lovely, and the booties and mittens are so sweet. How kind of you to make them!

Lynne in NI said...

Awww those booties and mittens are so sweet, I'm sure the new parents really appreciated them. Gorgeous blanket too, love those colours!